STUDENT ACTIVITY PROGRAM
Our student organizations are designed to help Corpus Christians become well-rounded and socially developed persons. They give the students the opportunities to develop and display individual talents and leadership abilities. Students are encouraged to join at least one of the co-curricular and extra-curricular organizations. The objectives of our student-centered program are as follows:
• to serve as a venue whereby the philosophy and the mission of the school are further articulated;
• to discover the students’ interests in fields other than those related to academics;
• to provide a wide range of opportunities for the development of the students’ special interests/skills in various fields;
• to develop leadership, initiative, creativity, and work values;
to give due recognition to students who excel in non-academic activities.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences: Parent-Teacher individual conferences are scheduled twice a year. However, teachers may call for individual conferences whenever they feel the need to do so. Parents are therefore encouraged to also make appointments for something important they want to discuss with the teacher. However, no conferences are allowed during class hours.
- Family Day: A family day is held once a year. It is a day of programs, games, and other activities for the family environment.
- Parent-Teacher Association: The school believes that education is a collaboration between and among the school, the home, and the larger community. Thus, parents are encouraged to participate actively in the school community life through the involvement in the classroom, grade level and school wide activities and programs
- Parents’ Forum: Parents speak and share in a forum as community helpers or local heroes.
“Do not be afraid to face the uncertainties of life. Remember that you are a Corpus Christian, formed in the tradition of excellence, hard work, concern for others, and above all, love of God. This will always put you in good stead.”
Founding Father, Corpus Christi School
We bring out the best in your child
Find out how our Culture of Excellence will greatly help your child become his/her best self.
Corpus Christi School is a Filipino, non-sectarian, and co-educational institution run by lay Christians. It seeks to make visible God’s love and message to all members of the Body of Christ.
MESSAGE US TODAY
Got any concerns? We got you covered! Message us today.